Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Color me surprised. A bust.

What could I expect? To get pregnant on the first try out?
Well, part of me hoped for it.
One of my IRL IF friends got PG by ACCIDENT with her second, and another IRL IF friend got PG their first cycle trying.
But not me.
It wasn't as crushing as it used to be just before we got pregnant with Trent, but if it goes on for very long, it will get that way, and probably soon. Not as crushing, but a little bit crushing.
When you've had trouble getting PG with your first, trying for your second is kinda like starting ahead of the gate. It's almost like this is the 4th or 5th month of disappointment. I'd really really really like to not have to go to a clinic to get pregnant again. My cycles are just so out of whack. Our TTCing has to be like scatter shot. We've got to cover every possible day that I could be ovulating. Sucks.
Because my cycles have been quite a bit longer since having T, we totally messed up the timing of last cycle. We were too late by a day or so. Shit, not as much as I had originally thought. That's no good.
The whole "only a 20% chance under perfect circumstances" is a bitch. Is it even 20%? That seems high.
I don't want to drop tons of cash on OPKs, especially since Trent needs new clothes AGAIN.
I know alot of people out there will have no sympathy for me, since I have a child, but I want another one, two more in fact, and this IF stuff sucks. Its crazy how fast it can consume you all over again.

0 comments:

Popularity Contest