Sunday, January 31, 2010

Setting myself up for disappointment

Just found out last night that some good friends of ours are expecting. She is about 5 weeks along, its very early. Actually, I am not even supposed to know, but my husband knows the consequences of breaking the husband and wife circle of trust...
So, of course, the second thing that pops into my head, after "I can't believe you didn't tell me two days ago when you first found out you prick!" was, how cool would it be if I am pregnant this cycle too??
See, Trent was concieved about 6 weeks after our other good friends daughter was conceived. They are now BFFs and are practically engaged to be married. ;)
We would have both of our kids be very close in age to the children of our two bestest couple-friends. How great would that be?! Pretty great.
And now that I have let the blogosphere know about it, it will NEVER actually happen...

0 comments:

Popularity Contest